We now support all student projects with InIDEA under a single program.
We are pleased to announce that the InIDEA Call for Projects is now open. With the Creative Industries Platform InIDEA Program, we support the project development of innovative and creative ideas and then the implementation of these projects whether in the fields of art, social sciences, entrepreneurship, design, technology etc.
About YEP: YEP supports the development of projects from innovative ideas, provides mentoring in finding the needed internal or external resources, and provides the necessary materials and equipment for the project. In this process, it works one-on-one with the applicants to create the most accurate road map for each project and stands by the students at every stage of the project, starting from its core.
Please note the following information in your application:
- All undergraduate and graduate students can apply to the program by downloading and filling the application form on website: https://inidea.khas.edu.tr/
- We accept both individual and team (up to 5 students) applications.
- One cannot apply individually for more than one project; however, applicants may be included in multiple team applications.
- Students who are already being supported by the InIDEA Program are not eligible.
- Projects that have already started and those close to completion are not eligible.
- The scope of your applications may focus on any subject that may bring artistic, social, or technological innovation, potential for concrete product or result. Those with interdisciplinary dimension will be prioritized.
- Support period is one semester (two semesters at most).
- Your applications will be evaluated by a commission consisting of our academic staff. The list of projects awarded InIDEA project assistance will be announced on November 13 via https://inidea.khas.edu.tr/ and social media channels.
- The next call will be announced in the first weeks of the second semester.
- The deadline for application is October 20 (5:30 p.m.)