Kadir Has University Directorate of Human Resources plays a role in these processes below and provides support in line with the strategic goals of our university and the corporate culture,
- Increasing and maintaining the preferability of our university in the national and international arena to join us with experienced, expert academicians and talented employees;
- Planning training for the continuous improvement of the knowledge, skills, and competencies of its employees in line with the foresight and strategic goals of our university;
- Focusing on the realization of the short and long-term goals of our university, with the improvement of the performance evalıation systems.
- To bring qualified academic human resources who have a research culture and are aimed at internationalization in research and experienced and talented administrative human resources to our university in line with the goals and strategies;
- To carry out an objective performance evaluation of our academic staff within the scope of the Directive On Academic Staff Performance Assessment;
- To support employee development through training processes by making objective performance evaluations of our administrative employees with the service improvement system.
Our vision is to ensure the continuity of employee and student satisfaction by creating a working environment that makes our employees feel valued, and being the most preferred university for highly qualified employees with innovative and sustainable HR practices.