4th Call for Global Exchange for Studies - 2019/20 Spring Term
The current announcement is the ONLY call for Global Exchange for Studies for the Spring term of 2019 - 2020.
Fourth Call: 20/09/2019-07/10/2019
* The applicants will be realizing the mobility only for Spring Term
WHO CAN APPLY?
- The selected university must be in our partner list. For the full list, please check our link: http://international.khas.edu.tr/partner-universities
- You need to be a student at Kadir Has University for at least 1-year.
- You need a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0.
- You must get a sufficient TOEFL or IELTS score, if the partner university is demanding one.
*Universities in the USA may stipulate to students about their accommodation in university’s dorms. Students can determine their accommodations for other country’ universities.
HOW TO APPLY?
- You must contact with your departmental coordinator for your course selection!
- You must fill the Application Form – Please contact with Exchange Programs Officer to get each universities forms.
- Official statement for your or your family’s bank account in English. The amount must cover all personal expenses and accommodation for the study period.
- 1 Reference Letter from your department (depending on the university)
- English Transcript
- Proposal Letter (no more than one page) (depending on the university)
- Photocopy of your passport ID pages
*All original application documents must be given to the Exchange Programs Officer.
Application form needs to be printed and signed and should be brought with Official Transcript and the English proficiency documents (the 3rd one if needed) (TOEFL, YDS, E-YDS, YÖKDİL, PTE, CAE) to the “Erasmus and Exchange Departmental Representatives” before the deadlines. Applications that are submitted after the deadline WILL NOT BE EVALUATED!
PROCESS OF SELECTION
- Partner universities send your acceptance letter in one month after we send all your documents. Acceptance letter is sent to your address which you stated in the application form.
- Those, who are applying universities in the USA, have to pay SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitors Information System) Fee after they received their acceptance letter. You can pay for the SEVIS online with a credit card. After the payment you will receive your receipt via mail. With the receipt, and the acceptance letter you can apply for your US visa.
- When applying for visa for other countries, you will need the acceptance letter, other application documents and student certificate which is taken from Student Affairs Office.