Monday, 8 February at 19:00 (GMT+3)
The second webinar of the Euro-Med Civil Society Dialogues will be a conversation with the Anna Lindh Foundation Heads of Network from Croatia, Israel, Bulgaria, and Turkey on the state of civil society in the Euro-Med Area. It will be held on Monday, 8 February at 19:00 (GMT+3) on Zoom and the CIES Facebook Page.
- CvjetanaPlavša-Matić, National Foundation for Civil Society Development, Zagreb
- MuliPeleg, Oranim International School, Kiryat Tiv'on
- KostadinkaTodorova, Association "International Initiatives for Cooperation", Razlog
- NecdetSağlam, Anadolu University, Eskişehir
- DimitriosTriantaphyllou, Center for International and European Studies (CIES), Kadir Has University, Istanbul (Moderator)
The Euro-Med Civil Society Dialogues as part of a new joint Anna Lindh Foundation-funded project titled "Quo Vadis Euro-Med Civil Society?" whose main aim is to evaluate the state of civil society in the Euro-Med area and its performance, over the 25 years of the Euro-Med Partnership. A survey, targeted research, and seminars (virtual and physical) would be the main tools to outline the state of Civil Society, evaluate its performance and identify the challenges to be addressed, leading to a drafting of relevant policy recommendations. The project partners are the National Foundation for Civil Society Development (leader), Croatia; Fotoessa, Greece; the House of Europe in Rhodes; the European Institute of the Mediterranean, Spain; and the CIES.
Register HERE to receive the details to join the event through the Zoom platform, which is accessible through your web browser, Zoom desktop or mobile app, and by phone.