Monday, 15 March at 19:00 (GMT+3)
The Center for International and European Studies (CIES) held the third webinar of Euro-Med Civil Society Dialogue titled "Perspectives from the Anna Lindh Foundation Family".
The third webinar of the Euro-Med Civil Society Dialogues was a conversation with members of the Anna Lindh Foundation Family including the Heads of Network from Spain and the United Kingdom; a member of the Advisory Council from Jordan; and the Head of Operations and Intercultural Research of the Foundation on the state of civil society in the Euro-Med Area on Monday, 15March at 19:00 (GMT+3) on Zoom and the CIES Facebook Page.
- EleonoraInsalaco, Anna Lindh Foundation, Alexandria
- AlisonSurtees, In Place of War, Salford
- RowaidaAl-Maaitah, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid
- JosepFerré, European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed), Barcelona
- DimitriosTriantaphyllou, Center for International and European Studies (CIES), Kadir Has University, Istanbul (Moderator)
The Euro-Med Civil Society Dialogues as part of a new joint Anna Lindh Foundation-funded project titled "Quo Vadis Euro-Med Civil Society?" whose main aim is to evaluate the state of civil society in the Euro-Med area and its performance, over the 25 years of the Euro-Med Partnership. A survey, targeted research, and seminars (virtual and physical) would be the main tools to outline the state of Civil Society, evaluate its performance and identify the challenges to be addressed, leading to a drafting of relevant policy recommendations. The project partners are the National Foundation for Civil Society Development (leader), Croatia; Fotoessa, Greece; the House of Europe in Rhodes; the European Institute of the Mediterranean, Spain; and the CIES.