DATE: Wednesday, 25 November 2020
TIME: 19:00 to 20:15 (GMT +3)
The sixth installment of the Foreign Policy Talks series focused on “The US Presidential Election: what implications for Turkey and its neighbours?” where experts from key countries assessed the impact of the results of the US elections on the region and its security.
- Nathalie Tocci, Director, Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), Rome
- Ian Lesser, Vice President; Executive Director, Brussels office, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Dorothee Schmid, Head, Turkey and Middle East Program, Institut français des Relations Internationales (IFRI), Paris
- Mustafa Aydin, President, International Relations Council of Turkey; Professor of International Relations, Kadir Has University, Istanbul
- Dimitrios Triantaphyllou, Director, Center for International and European Studies (CIES), Kadir Has University, Istanbul (Moderator)
You may see the event video here.