SPARKS is the online platform where Khas students follow their academic performance and registrations through studies at the university. Students at English Preparatory Program are also supposed to use SPARKS effectively to check their attendance records and exam grades.
Click here to login on SPARKS: sparks.khas.edu.tr
- Students can login the system with their credentials given to them when they registered the university.
- Students who have forgotten or lost their user information can get technical assistance from the IT Office on the 3rd floor at Bahçelievler Campus and from Help Desk at Cibali Campus.
- If there is any mistake on your records, please contact your instructor first. Then, you can contact Student Affairs Office and administration if necessary.
- At the end of the semesters, students are required to complete an online questionnaire to evaluate their instructors and the academic system in the school.
- Students must renew their registration at the beginning of each semester.
- Students can get Student Certificate by demanding this document on SPARKS. For further information, students in English Preparatory Program can contact Ms. Funda Kayar at Student Affairs Office on the second floor at Bahçelievler Campus.